Prepare to be amazed! Ha ha! (say that like the villain in Meet the Robinson's.)
Can you guess what is in this purse?
Okay, if you guessed a princess caddie, congratulations, Captain Obvious, since that is the title of the post. But this is an absolutely awesome princess caddie, with a super cool surprise on the inside. It is almost as magical as Mary Poppin's bag. Okay, not quite.
Can you guess what is in this purse?
Okay, if you guessed a princess caddie, congratulations, Captain Obvious, since that is the title of the post. But this is an absolutely awesome princess caddie, with a super cool surprise on the inside. It is almost as magical as Mary Poppin's bag. Okay, not quite.
The purse unfolds to reveal. . . .
. . .Tada!
. . .Tada!
A collapsible castle.
and pockets to store your princess paraphernalia. Or as Morgan thinks, a place for your princesses to go to sleep.
So this idea had been floating around my head since I saw Jill's Car Caddie on SYTYC several months ago. It took a lot of planning and designing, and it was only as I started assembling it did I realize some things that didn't work, that were the wrong measurements, and things that would look better next time. I am definitely going to try this again with those improvements (because I have two g irl s and me thinks I will need two princess caddies).

6 comments:
Absolutely Amazing!!!!!
That is sooooo cute. You did a great job. I bet your daughters will love it.
I am so surprised that the big castle folds up into that small bag. Good Job Brooke!!
Holy Cow! That is so awesome. You need a pattern or a tutorial or both so that I can make one for Abby!
Oh, and I love Meet the Robinson. Seriously, so funny :)
Wow, that is absolutely cute and amazing!! Congrats! Ben want a boy version of that (you know, with a scary castle) and Gabby would love a girl version. Will you please share your pattern?
I'll make a pattern and tutorial on the next one I make- hopefully I will get all the kinks out.
The fact that the castle actually fits in there is totally amazing! You could make...1 million dollars!! (said with my pinky next to my chin, and in a Dr. Evil voice from Austin Powers)
Post a Comment